Dogs of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hey dogs of war.....sweet site!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bush rabbit

bush rabbit

hey dogs of war.....sweet site! Empty
PostSubject: hey dogs of war.....sweet site!   hey dogs of war.....sweet site! EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:55 pm

Hey everyone names scott dawes...living in Prince Rupert BC. love scenario running through the rain forest.most times I play with a modded bravo one(had to mod it to simple but liked the looks) and a sidearm...haven't played in a year but dusting off the gear and reminding the boys some rabbits shoot back! (I always play my first game of the day with 10" pink bunny ears)
Back to top Go down
Buckshot
Admin
Admin
Buckshot

PostSubject: Re: hey dogs of war.....sweet site!   hey dogs of war.....sweet site! EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:59 pm

Lol hey wabbit. Glad to see you on the site your helping ole Bucky here get the dust off and get motivated to play again looking forward to trading paint real soon. Now that the dog of blackness is coming back too the dogs of war shall rise again. Hmmm a dog with bunny ears theres a first time fir everything lol dag I forsee a avatar image lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogsofwarpaintball.ca
Blackdog
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Blackdog

PostSubject: Re: hey dogs of war.....sweet site!   hey dogs of war.....sweet site! EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 12:07 am

Im gonna have to get out my Elmer fudd hat and hunt me some wascaly wabbits!

Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogsofwarpaintball.ca
bush rabbit

bush rabbit

PostSubject: Re: hey dogs of war.....sweet site!   hey dogs of war.....sweet site! EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 12:11 am

thanks again guys...its helping me shake the dust off too...damn think I smell a hunting trip coming! looking forward to doing some paint work again!
Back to top Go down
Ace
Ace

PostSubject: Re: hey dogs of war.....sweet site!   hey dogs of war.....sweet site! EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 1:31 am

Hey welcome Bush nice ears, looking forward to coming up to Rupert soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey dogs of war.....sweet site!   hey dogs of war.....sweet site! Empty

Back to top Go down

hey dogs of war.....sweet site!
Page 1 of 1