Dogs of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bond007 from Quesnel paintball

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bond007
Anonymous

Bond007 from Quesnel paintball Empty
PostSubject: Location   Bond007 from Quesnel paintball EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 12:50 am

Hey fellas, I am from Quesnel Paintball and would like to come check out some of your plays if possible, can you relay me the coordinates for an August game the 14th is when I would like to come up.

By the way Blackdog pointed me in this direction.
Back to top Go down
LT.
LT.

PostSubject: Re: Bond007 from Quesnel paintball   Bond007 from Quesnel paintball EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:51 am

Hello Bond007.... Of course you are more than welcome to come out for a day with the boys... The more the merrier... However we are not exactly sure where the game is going to be each weekend. But we have not gone a weekend without a game since we started back in May. So it is a pretty safe bet that all you got to do is plan the trip to Burns Lake for that weekend, and then watch this site for where it will be. If you keep in touch someone would likely be able to meet with you some where in Burns Lake and then lead you out to where we are playing, so that we don't have to worry about fuzzy directions. Some new blood would be great... Unless you take us all down a peg or two...
Back to top Go down
Blackdog
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Blackdog

PostSubject: Re: Bond007 from Quesnel paintball   Bond007 from Quesnel paintball EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:56 am

Hey there Bond007, thanks for dropping by.
That particular weekend I am actually away in Vancouver.
but I am sure the rest of the team will be playing as L.T. said.
Keep an eye on this site and we can go from there.

Welcome to our site bytheway...
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogsofwarpaintball.ca
Dagwood
Dagwood

PostSubject: Re: Bond007 from Quesnel paintball   Bond007 from Quesnel paintball EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 2:47 pm

Well hello Mr. Bond we have been expecting you! cheers buddy and welcome to the group.
Back to top Go down
Bond007
Bond007

PostSubject: Game day   Bond007 from Quesnel paintball EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 4:01 pm

Tried logging in last night, to let you guys know I would not be able to make it for the weekend.
The site was having maintenance done to it.
Sorry fellas I was looking forward to it, will try again a little later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bond007 from Quesnel paintball   Bond007 from Quesnel paintball Empty

Back to top Go down

Bond007 from Quesnel paintball
Page 1 of 1